Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is Google’s Cloud Platform for developers and infrastructure managers that includes its PaaS and IaaS and a set of APIs and related services such as hosted databases, Big Data, Machine Learning, and network optimization tools.
- Applications and solutions are deployed on a cloud network rather than on a single local server.
- The resources are adapted to the needs of the users.
- Companies only pay for the resources they use.
- Cloud hosting provides support for SQL (including MySQL) or NoSQL databases.
- Solutions are automated and controlled through APIs, web portals and mobile applications.
Why Cloud Hosting
Traditional hosting services have limited bandwidth. Cloud hosting adapts to traffic peaks or seasonal demand.
Users only pay for the resources they use on a monthly or hourly basis, unlike the flat rates of traditional hosting.
Hardware failures do not cause downtime because the sites and applications are hosted on a network of servers. Traffic passes through separate network interfaces, where it is isolated and secure.
Advantages of Google Cloud Hosting
Now let’s take a look at some of the key benefits of using Google Cloud Hosting and why we believe it is currently the best solution on the market in terms of price, performance, stability, scalability, backup, and security.
- Better prices than the competition
- Global Private Fibre Optic Network
- Live migration of virtual machines
- Improved performance
- State-of-the-art security
- Dedicated to expansion
- Redundant backups